1706 State Highway 7 Unadilla. New York
First movie starts at dusk (approx 8:20 pm)
Wednesday August 20th thru Sunday, August 24th
Guardians of the Galaxy - Rated PG13
Brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits — Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand — with the galaxy's fate in the balance.
Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles
From their home in the storm sewers of Manhattan, four Ninjitsu-trained turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello and their sensei, Master Splinter, battle evil.
Unadilla Drive-In Theatre Schedule
Two Movies for one low price!!
Adults $7.00, Seniors $6.00
Children under 12 $4.00
We have a complete newly remodeled
snack bar at affordable prices!
Join us on Facebook!!! Become a fan!!
Want to join our Mailing List?
Receive weekly emails about
What's Playing at the Drive-In
Great Weekly Prize Giveaway!
One winner per week
We are located in Unadilla, New York
- Click here for directions
- From I-88: Take Exit 11 (Franklin/Unadilla)
- Route 357 West towards Unadilla
- At the "T" take a right onto Route 7
- Travel about 1 1/2 miles, the Drive-In is on the right
- Phone number: (607) 369-2000
- Double Feature - First run movies
- We are only 12 miles from Oneonta and
just 43 miles from Binghamton, NY.
First show starts at dusk, approx. 8:30pm
Call 607-369-2000 for movie information
- or click here for movie listings
- Movies broadcasted on 107.9 FM
- FM Radios are also available
- Concession Stand with Restrooms
- Free Battery Jump-Start Service