1706 State Highway 7 Unadilla. New York (607) 369-2000
New Super Sharp Digital Projector , new screen , new snack bar renovations, new sound system & new FM transmitter
Celebrating 61 Years! May 1956-2017
Open 5 days a week!
In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the Colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet.
PG-13 (for sequences of sci-fi violence and action, thematic elements, and some disturbing images)
Unadilla Drive-In Theatre Schedule
Two Movies for one low price!!
Adults $8.00, Seniors $6.00
Children under 12 $5.00
We have a complete newly remodeled
snack bar at affordable prices!
Join us on Facebook!!! Become a fan!!
Want to join our Mailing List?
Receive weekly emails about
What's Playing at the Drive-In
Great Weekly Prize Giveaway!
One winner per week
(One Large Popcorn, Two Large Drinks,
and your choice of Candy)
We are located in Unadilla, New York
- Click here for directions
- From I-88: Take Exit 11 (Franklin/Unadilla)
- Route 357 West towards Unadilla
- At the "T" take a right onto Route 7
- Travel about 1 1/2 miles, the Drive-In is on the right
- Phone number: (607) 369-2000
- Double Feature - First run movies
- We are only 12 miles from Oneonta and
just 43 miles from Binghamton, NY.
First show starts at dusk, approx. 8:30pm
Call 607-369-2000 for movie information
- or click here for movie listings
- Movies broadcasted on 107.9 FM
- FM Radios are also available
- Concession Stand with Restrooms
- Free Battery Jump-Start Service